I know that you are extremely busy with your daily responsibilities. You may not be able to manage enough time to read the latest updates regarding domain and hosting.
We have pointed out a few topics that have been updated about Domain and Hosting recently:
- cPanel Single Sign-On
You and your clients can login to cPanel/WHM from WHMCS without ever needing a second username or password at the click of a button. No need to re-authenticate.
2. Joomla Releases 3.9.6 Version:
Joomla has released the new 3.9.6 version. This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses two security vulnerabilities and contains over 25 bug fixes and improvements. Joomla 3.9.6 includes two security vulnerability fixes and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in com_users ACL debug views (affecting Joomla 1.7.0 through 3.9.5)
- Low Priority - Core - By-passing protection of Phar Stream Wrapper Interceptor (affecting Joomla 3.9.3 through 3.9.5)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Media Manager: Fix logic in file upload check introduced in 3.9.5 #24637
- Edge Chromium support added #24379
- User Notes: Fix date format #24529
- Frontend editing: article category editable by Publishers and up #24640
- Cache: Cache folder automatically created if it doesn’t exist #21952
- PostgreSQL database improvements #24682 #24683 #24652
3. CodeIgniter-4.0.0 launches Beta.3 Version:
The new version fixed a number of model, database, validation & debug toolbar issues & type hinting added throughout & typos corrected.
Significant App changes:
- Removed $salt config item in app/Config/App
- Enabled migrations by default in app/Config/Migrations
- Simplified public/.htaccess
4. Symfony launches new service: Cloud
Designed for Symfony by developers
Features of Domain and Hosting:
- Bootstrap your project in minutes:
- It takes a few seconds to get a project ready and up just like Symfony with bin/console. Only one configuration provisions your services in containers.
- Synchronize your Git workflow and infrastructure:
- Use a descriptive configuration file, stored directly within your Git repository, to change and track your infrastructure requirements along with your code.
- Layered file system for instant cloning from production to development:
- Based on the Ceph layering technology, create multiple instant clones of your production app. Each new layer created on top of your production instance holds all your changes (configuration, code, and content) on top of the existing file system.
Select your preferable Symfony about Domain and Hosting Service: https://symfony.com/cloud/features
To explore some tips please visit: